Conzumables (www.Conzumables.com) created RetailFormats.com to be a key resource educating consumer product companies (start-up and existing) on the ideal retail formats (channels) that are ideal for their products. The Conzumables team has been pioneering retail formats (ex Hotel Pantries, Micro Markets, etc) for over 30-years.
Retail Format (channel): The format of a retailer is the overall appearance and feel that it presents to customers, primarily its look and layout, the sort of range it stocks and the approach taken to pricing.
Our Project Management Programming for Clients
From our offices in Las Vegas, NV; Burlington, NC and Orlando, FL the Conzumables Team is available to discuss your project or your established business. We offer a wide-range of assets and services that are exclusive in our industry including our own TV shows, distribution and marketing/ordering websites.
Where We Are Based
- How to source a commercial kitchen?
- How do I source a formulator?
- When are you ready for a co-packer?
- What is the expected shelf life?
- How to prepare for a co-packer?
- Should you open your own facility?
Preparation (Formulations, etc.)
Your Own Facility
Once a product is created then our project management team can help a client with it’s sales launch (sales plans, distribution plans, logistics plans, etc.).
- Should I hire a master broker?
- What does a master broker do?
- How do I do a sales plan?
- How do I source sales brokers?
- What distributors do I talk to?
- What retailers should I connect with?
Master Brokers / Brokers
Territory Dev/Field Marketing
Retail Formats (Channels)
With the sales planning process our project management team creates a full marketing plan to talk about local, regional and national launch consumer and trade applications.
- How do I do package design?
- How do I create a sales plan?
- Do I do sports and event marketing?
- What social media platforms make sense?
- Do I do demos?
- What is a plan-o-gram (schematic)?
Web/ Social Media / Blogs
In-Store / Shopper Insights
Project Management: Our team
The team has over 30 years experience in the business working with the largest companies (Nestle, Coca Cola, Conagra, etc.) to helping consumer product start-ups…
- Sales Teams Covering Most Retail Formats and Retailers
- Expertise in Sales Planning
- Extensive Network of Product Creation Veterans
- Distribution and Wholesaling Expertise
- Complete Solutions for Sales Coverage
- Food Service, Retail, Healthcare, Sports Nutrition, Bio Sciences, E-Commerce, Specialty, Sports Retail and other formats
- Expertise in In-Store Marketing (Fixtures, POS, Digital Signage, etc)
Our team and our partners (coming from some of the largest consumer product companies) are available to address clients coming from a number of industries including: Consumer Products. Food Service, Hard Goods, General Merchandise, Store Equipment, Hospitals/Healthcare, Wellness, Sports Nutrition, Hospitality, Travel, Sports Commissions, Conventions and Visitors Bureaus, Entertainment and much more…
Specialties include: Product Development, Ethnic Marketing, Business Modeling, Strategic Marketing, Business Plan Writing, Marketing Plan and Proposal Writing, Corporate and Product Branding, Marketing Research, Advertising and Media Planning, Sales Promotion and Special Event Development, Supplier Sourcing and Liaison, New Business Development, Direct Product Sales, Territory Development, Trade Show Marketing, Forecasting, Affiliate Marketing, Racks/POS/Fixtures, Web Development, TV production, Retail Store Development, Floor Plans, Social Media, Schematics, Category Management and more…